|Event Start Date:|
December 9, 2019
|Event End Date:|
December 11, 2019
Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel, Nairobi,Kenya
| Event Name : Digital Forensics Program
Digital forensics program involves the investigation of computer-related crimes Participants completing this program will be familiar with the core digital investigation theories and practical skills necessary to perform first level digital forensic investigations, understand the role of technology in investigating computer-related crimes .
- Computer forensics – analysis of information contained within and created with computer systems and computing devices.
- Mobile device forensics – includes cellular phones and smart phones. The difference between this and computer forensics is that mobile devices have an integral communication system and often proprietary storage systems.
- E-mail forensic – analysis of e-mails to study the source and content of e-mail message as evidence, identifying the actual sender, recipient
- ERP Database forensics – analysis of databases, including metadata, for incidents such as security attacks.
- Network forensics – monitoring and analysis of traffic on computer networks ranging from LANs to WANs and the Internet.
In this program, you will learn the principles and techniques for digital forensics investigation and the spectrum of available computer forensics tools such as EnCase, FTK Imager, ProDiscover and Autopsy. Participants will learn about core forensics procedures to ensure court admissibility of evidence and techniques of analyzing evidence and writing digital forensic reports.
Duration : The duration of this training will be three consecutive Saturdays, with 8 hour session each day divided into hands on and theory sessions.
Mode of Training : face-to-face
This program is designed for:-
- People who would like to enter in Cyber forensics services workspace.
- Professionals who would like to learn latest forensics solutions.
- Professionals who would like to help organizations to resolve & tackle hacking incidents.
- Professionals or organizations who have been a victim of digital crime.
- Security professionals who would like to take their skills to next level.
Program participants will get a AITREC Certified Digital Forensic Examiner (ACDFE) certificate after completion of the program.
AITREC Members: Face to Face Training 35,000 Ksh
Non-AITREC Participants : Face to Face Training 40,000 Ksh
Join AITREC Membership today and enjoy discounted face-face trainings AITREC Membership
Dr. Stanley Githinji, PhD – Lead Trainer
Dr. Stanley Githinji is a renowned cybersecurity expert with over 15 years’ experience in Information Security, IT research and implementation of electronic security systems. He holds a Ph.D. in Information Systems from the University of South Africa, MSc. IT Security and Audit from Strathmore University and a BSc in Applied Computer Science from Daystar University. Stanley has consulted and trained professionals in Information Technology and Cybersecurity both in private and public sector