|Event Start Date:|
August 12, 2019
|Event End Date:|
August 14, 2019
Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel, Nairobi,Kenya
| Event Name : Digital Forensics Program
Digital forensics program involves the investigation of computer-related crimes Participants completing this program will be familiar with the core digital investigation theories and practical skills necessary to perform first level digital forensic investigations, understand the role of technology in investigating computer-related crimes .
- Computer forensics – analysis of information contained within and created with computer systems and computing devices.
- Mobile device forensics – includes cellular phones, smart phones and MP3 players. The difference between this and computer forensics is that mobile devices have an integral communication system and often proprietary storage systems.
- Network forensics – monitoring and analysis of traffic on computer networks ranging from LANs to WANs and the Internet.
- Database forensics – analysis of databases, including metadata, for incidents such as security attacks.
- E-mail forensic – analysis of e-mails to study the source and content of e-mail message as evidence, identifying the actual sender, recipient
In this program, you will learn the principles and techniques for digital forensics investigation and the spectrum of available computer forensics tools such as EnCase, FTK Imager, ProDiscover and Autopsy. Participants will learn about core forensics procedures to ensure court admissibility of evidence and techniques of analyzing evidence and writing digital forensic reports.
Duration : The duration of this training will be three consecutive Saturdays, with 8 hour session each day divided into hands on and theory sessions.
Mode of Training : face-to-face
This program is designed for:-
- People who would like to enter in Cyber forensics services workspace.
- Professionals who would like to learn latest forensics solutions.
- Professionals who would like to help organizations to resolve & tackle hacking incidents.
- Professionals or organizations who have been a victim of digital crime.
- Security professionals who would like to take their skills to next level.
Program participants will get a Certified Digital Forensic Examiner (CDFE) certificate after completion of the program.
AITREC Members: Face to Face Training 25,000 Ksh
Non-AITREC Participants : Face to Face Training 30,000 Ksh
Join AITREC Membership today and enjoy discounted face-face trainings AITREC Membership
Account name: AITREC Professional Training Account No: 01521205927500
National Bank of Kenya Branch : Kenyatta Avenue
M-pesa Pay bill
Business Number: 547700
Account Number: 01521205927500
Dr. Stanley Githinji, PhD – Lead Trainer
Dr. Stanley Githinji is the founder of AITREC Information Security Mentorship Program. He has over 12 years of work experience in Information Security, Cryptography , IT research and ICT consultancy in implementation of security solutions.He holds a PhD, Information System from University of South Africa (2016), Msc Information Technology Security and Audit from Strathmore University (2009) and a BSc in Applied Computer Science from Daystar University (2006).
Dr. Stanley is a Certified Information Systems Auditor, Encryption Specialist and Digital Forensics Examiner . He is a member of IBM Academy , Oracle Academy and a certified ESRI GIS Trainer.
Dr.Domenic Kamenyi,PhD – Co-Lead Trainer
Dr. Kamenyi Domenic Mutiria, He has over 20 years’ experience in public audit having served as a Manager Audit, Senior Auditor at Auditors General Office. He holds a Doctor of Engineering in Computer Science and Technology of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC),Msc (Information Systems) of University of Nairobi; and June, 2014 and BSc degree in Statistical Mathematics and Computing of Kenyatta University; March, 2005 . Dr. Kamenyi is a 2008, Certified Information Systems Auditor – CISA. He also holders Cisco Certified Network Associates – CCNA and Cisco Certified Network Professional – CCNP Academy Certificate.